The GPHS Band Boosters is a recognized and registered nonprofit in the state of Washington that supports the Glacier Peak High School band program.
You are invited to our next board meeting!
The annual GPHS Band Parent meeting is Tuesday, October 10th at 7PM. We will meet in the GP Band Room.
About Our Booster Board
The board of directors is a fun and important way to support the Glacier Peak High School band program. There are several positions open. Consider joining! As long as you have a student in the band program you are eligible.
- Tadd Morris, Director of Bands, Glacier Peak High School, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Grant, President, email@example.com
- Open, Vice President
- Kimberly Skrinde, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Graves, Treasurer
- Dzana Kovar, Co-Treasurer
Being a volunteer coordinator is very important position that is critical to the success of the GPHS Band. We’d love for you to get involved! Email email@example.com or check out our Volunteer page.
- Sarah McKinney, Uniform Coordinator
- Jenny Thoman, Cheer Gear Coordinator
- Darcella Halverson, Fundraising Coordinator
- Open, Event Coordinator
- Jayson Seiger, Water/Hydration Coordinator
The Glacier Peak High School Band Booster Club is a non-profit charitable organization incorporated in Washington State. We are a registered 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible.
The organization is governed by a board as described in the GPHS Band Boosters Bylaws Document.
Our tax ID number is 80-0189259.
GPHS Band Boosters
13300 Bothell-Everett Hwy, #303-670
Mill Creek, WA 98012